Apply for a Scholarship
High School Students
If you're interested in attending college while learning what it takes to become an Army Officer, ROTC may be right for you. In addition to teaching you valuable leadership skills, military training, and discipline, ROTC can also provide you with money for tuition and other expenses through scholarships.
Basic Eligibility Requirements
- Must be at least 17 years of age by October of the semester you are entering college
- Must not reach 31 years of age by June 30 of the year you will graduate from college
- If you are taking or have taken college courses you must be considered a freshman and have four academic years remaining for a baccalaureate degree upon enrollment
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Satisfactorily explain any record of arrest and/or civil conviction
- Have no moral or personal conviction against bearing arms, or supporting and defending the Constitution of the United States
Campus-based scholarships are offered to students who were not offered or did not apply for the High School ROTC Scholarship or Green to Gold program. These scholarships are limited and may range in length from 2-4.5 years. Scholarships pay for full tuition and mandatory fees, for both resident and non-resident students. Scholarship awardees also receive a book allowance and a tax-free monthly stipend to defray the cost of living. Applications can be submitted year round to the recruiting officer in Harris Hall 306.